-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Willow wrote a new post
7 Comments-
I love watching a good storm roll in but I have never fully subscribed to the “go try and spot the tornado” mentality. I have too much respect for those storms to want to watch that happen in real time. I’ll settle for seeing that through my cameras.
Right before a thunderstorm starts though and the wind is picking up. That’s ideal to stand in the middle of.-
I have been known…a time or 2…to go chasing. But generally, I stick to the porch with an unobstructed path to shelter at my back. Been in the tornado belt too long to not respect them. In this case, it chased us. First we knew was the sound of what seemed to be an airplane through the living room, followed by huge crashes. When I say we had a tree all over our yard, parts were in the front, parts along the side & part was in back. Big house, lots of ground to cover. We were very lucky. Thank you for stopping by
-
-
Powerfully penned, Willow. Storm watching huh? I can’t remember the last time I did that. lol. Excellent write my friend, glad you’re ok, nature does know how to put on a show. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Paula Jobi and
Fia Naturie are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026




Oh,,,damn. This is intense and I can feel the rage. Love it. Thank you, Paula