-
Knight wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
I played piano for years but got bored with it being I had no band to play with. Your words here show a timid and shy player developing into a professional with music in their soul. Music moves people. It should be learned by everyone.
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Into the book it belongs! You know I love writes that involve music my friend. Excellent work. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I always envied people who could play the piano. I had a friend who played classical by memory & it blew my mind. I only ever had voice. Lovely walk through the keys here
-
-
The piano is a beautiful instrument. It has the power to move people to joy and tears.
I enjoyed this poem.
Regards James -
The last line made me smile. Guitar is my instrument, but I know how overwhelming it can be to learn an instrument. Playing one a little might not be too hard, but playing it well is far, far harder. Nice work, my friend.
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026





hello dearest poet I love the symbolism of purple employed here being the color of passion 💕