-
-
Detritus joined the group
News and Suggestions
-
Ghosteen wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
18 Comments-
-
-
A powerful piece written with heart blood. An empath can feel what is Hidden behind the words. Vibrations speak louder and clearer than words. Great work Fia!
-
-
It seems that a lot of times, when I comment on someone’s work, the way I relate turns into my own next submission.
-
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. Your words pulled on these old heartstrings my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026





Thank you’ I will not let death become me, until the grim reaper reads my rites.