-
Crimsin wrote a new post
16 Comments-
-
-
I love the rock god!!!
So many great lines in this but I absolutely love flame of fright!!
Cheers to the darkness! -
Passionately penned, Brenda. Always a great write when music is involved in the story. Excellent work my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I love the commanding voice in this poem! It isn’t a passive admirer; she’s a “Mistress,” an active conjurer of lust. The use of words like “Hexaba,” “culted lust,” and “sanctify the rite with orgasm” is brilliant for creating that sense of forbidden, consuming desire. A passionate wicked piece.
-
Rob Fuckin Zombie Brenda!! Have you ever listened to White Zombie’s early material from the 1980’s? I personally think it’s horrible. Check it out if you haven’t. Awesome piece of writing. Love the chick…Sexy!!
-
Really intense images.
I definitely saw a scene of the occult unfolding in these words.I both admire and fear witches.
Regards James
-
-
Adelphina wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Haha this is so cool. I can not tell you how many mosh pits erupt at the last Metallica concert I went to. From opening bands
-
Beautifully penned, Adel. Into the book it belongs! Gotta love a musical write that appreciates the mosh pit! Excellent work my friend. I knew Mark would bring up Sabbath! Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Girl, this has so much spirit in it. Sometimes the “just for fun” ones actually light up the room. Big smiles all around on this one.
-
Adelphina posted in the group Published Authors
-
Kelly Scheppers wrote a new post
18 Comments-
-
-
readin this hits hard so full of pain I’ve been there but that is the nature of love isn’t it to bring us so much pleasure then so much pain no way around it… great write ❤️
-
its that kind of stuff that will always get in the way and stops us in our tracks every time isn’t it .. the guy was a fool .. and just between you n me .. I know a good hitman who owes me a favour or two .. write on K .. N
-
-
It took me a while before I got “used to” a lonely bed. Kelly, your poem hits home, and all I can think to say is, it’s a hard task sleeping in a lonely bed, where memories linger and the smell of them remains, even after many washings of sheets.
How about a game of gin rummy, over a triple shot of Black Label on the rocks? ;0)
Curt
-
You are a very good writer yaknow.
And, you must be pretty young, because Jack Daniels is for the younger crowd (so I’ve seen, lol) and we older folks sip Jim Beam. Of course there’s Jamison, but it feels stereotypical when I drink it, LOL.
You ensnare us with all the intricate details within your writes. The thread count sheets, as an example. That is precision detail.
You could easily carry a longer write, and we would be most grateful, because you write so well. It’s good to have you here, you bring quite the talent. -
Wow, you sure know how to articulate a compliment! Thank you most kindly for acknowledging the precision detail in my work. I strive for that, that and writing with the brevity of words. I do have lengthier pieces, which I will be posting soon. It’s good to be here. I am quite comfortable in the company of kindness! You’ve made my day. Thank you, again!
-
-
Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post
4 Comments-
I steer clear of political stuff (and raunchy porn.)
But your write is very well done. Not severe in its judgements, but insightful. This is the way to open people’s eyes and minds. With maturity within a write. You succeed here.
Well done, sir.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Once You Know
- September 30, 2026

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026





Rock on, Love this crimsin