-
Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
Quite the riveting tale, Sappho! It was very clever of you to switch up the common portrayals of death and love. I enjoyed all the natural references and surprises you sprinkled throughout this piece. Excellent write, my friend.
Clay
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments -
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
9 Comments-
As we read this we think of our darkness and how it hungers always for more. We constantly watched for the slightest weakness, even inattention is a weakness. But to have it’s icy call within our darkness and acceptance, deeelish
-
-
This reads more like a short story then a poem. I love it. The darkness and moodiness crawls into my skin. As I read, I love the atmosphere you created with your words and with the image. Marvelous Brenda. xo
-
-
-
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS and
twofiftythree are now friends
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
6 Comments-
stellar ending dearest Keith ❤️
Re-animation… taking control
Re-animation… body and soul
Giving life, defeating death
Brain dead, heart stops
On your final breathI love it…
-
Powerfully penned, Keith. Excellent write my friend, always dig your breakdown of cinema. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I have never watched the movie but your poem tells me everything I need to know. It is powerfully and vividly written and invites to further pondering. Awesome work, dear Keith!
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026

On The Brink (with Keith – Visions_of_Insanity)
- August 28, 2026







Hello Elke. Outstanding story. A stellar piece of writing that captures so much detail and intrigue. A perfect piece for this time of year. Well done my friend. xo