-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Wow! I’m speechless. My father died of dementia and this is a bit scary to read being I can relate to it. Noy only in what I saw from my father but others around him during hospital and rehab visits.
I’m glad you didn’t leave. You’re too good to hide your writing.
Thanks so much for the dedication, Paula. 🙂
-
-
Paula Jobi and
Tim are now friends
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026

On The Brink (with Keith – Visions_of_Insanity)
- August 28, 2026






hahaha, good one. Had it been the time of covid you’d have a good reason to wear a mask.
I’ll never look at mustangs the same again. 🙂