-
Amethyste wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
1 Comment -
-
ReggiePoet and
Betty are now friends
-
Paula Jobi wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Paula
Maybe, you’re looking in the wrong places.
Looking outside ones self for happiness is what most of us do and it just never works.
Happiness is illusive and impermanent so I settle mostly for contentment which is made easier when I have all the material things required for a decent life.
Not everyone is that lucky and their happiness/contentment might just be having a hot shower or quick sex.Hope this doesn’t seem like a lecture.Its really only expressing what I have learnt.
Have a nice day.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Cursedvessel
@cursedvessel
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Knight
@knightscapes
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Beyond My Prime
- September 14, 2026

On The Brink (with Keith – Visions_of_Insanity)
- August 28, 2026






This is why we don’t listen to music while writing, tight