-
Sam Nash replied to the topic What do you want to talk about? in the forum General chit-chat
This is your home Indie… as much as it is mine
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
The rain might our hidden space to cry without being noticed, but, also its washing the sorrow and tears away. May it be a new chapter.
A heartfelt write, Fia! I loved it! “)
-
-
-
-
A beautifully bittersweet write. I love a good rain and love a good cry in the rain too. I used “stars cry” in something before, and I like the idea of bringing elements into writing. I bet more await from you too..
-
-
Detritus and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

Balancing the Ledger
- October 9, 2026

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026




We all have fucked knowing we should have used the bathroom first.