-
Damian DeadLove and
Wally are now friends
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
-
I’ve read this three times, and I swear it sounds like you’ve turned into a girl. Have you had an operation? What did I tell you about going to Paris? OMG. You walked into Les Amorette’s, and they thought you were a sheep, didn’t they? Another dish of Couilles de mounton. Well, let’s just hope you got them in a To Go box.
This is exactly what happens when I let you out of your cage…
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
This is companionship many search for in a life time whether it is a lover, a friend, or a family member. Such a rare find.. beautifully written, dearest Fia. xx
~P.G💋 -
-
-
Fia Naturie replied to the topic Welcome DUP refugees in the forum Underground Caverns
You are welcome here
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

Balancing the Ledger
- October 9, 2026

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026






Vive… La France… nicely penned dear poet…