-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
“Baby, you drank so much of me
I am seeping out of your pores”What an amazing couplet this is. Wow. Every single line of this piece stands alone as so significant.
-
-
-
-
M.E and
Poetic Gawdess are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
Oh, this is exactly how I take a bath at the end of every day!
And then the children rush in, dumping mice in the tub!
If it were not for your pic, I would have had a completely different take on this rodent epic – but you do have a way of putting a twist in every rat’s tale -
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

Balancing the Ledger
- October 9, 2026

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026






This is achingly beautiful, Peter.