-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
-
God, it must be easy to seduce you into bondage, Sam. I can hardly wait to spread you out on the rack and show you my oversized champagne bottle. I know exactly where I want to pop the cork…
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
It’s like Tom Sawyer Comes of Age! LOL. Why should you have backed out? Maybe you better not answer that. Anyway, it all sounds fantastically romantic, and I love the rough, woodsy imagery and casual intimacy. An epic poem about an epic experience, Thomas.
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Seductively penned, Fia. The room is on fire my friend, does it feel hot in here in to you? lol. Nicely done as usual. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
That’s super fascinating history, Damian. I don’t really follow Black Sabath, but I am familiar with that particular tune. I’m stunned that Ozzy never wrote lyrics. The dude was super fortunate to hang around people who did.
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. I agree, each lineup had its appeal. “13” was not that great. Especially when in comparison with the last record they did with RJD. Under the “Heaven & Hell” moniker. That was a killer album. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I never knew that about Ozzy. I always loved how unapologetic he was. He was just being him and that is that.
Great write
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you liked the story my friend. Yeah, he attempted writing lyrics a couple of times. He’s no Geezer Butler. However he did write the vocal melodies. I’m a fan of him, that’s just the facts when it comes to what he contributes to songwriting. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
So another case of the unexpected stealing the show & in this case, saving the day! Maybe record labels should start letting the music makers do their thing & see much it nets their infamous gawdawful bottom line. Gah…another intriguing story, my friend
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

Balancing the Ledger
- October 9, 2026

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026






I am falling in love with her, too. Nice spill on both accounts.