-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
-
Cleverly penned, Fia. Sexy and witty a lethal combination. lol. Incredible write my friend. I got nothing, I’m drawing a blank for the dare. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
The anticipation of your smooth creamy touch
Sends shivers down my spine to the crack of my butt,
Causing the sensations throughout my body to be too much
Now my flesh is yours to devour it like lunch
-
-
RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS and
Julia are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting
- October 2, 2026

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026






Cleverly penned, PAR. I like this a lot my friend very creative with an incredible flow. Appreciate you.
Damian