• Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    Share the love part 2

    It's been locked away for so longYou're asking me to allow you the keyTo push open the door that's so strongLetting you see what can never beDo you hear the thud, thud, thudDo you know what it could beDo...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • . . .  S i m p a t i c o  . . . (Linked Quatrains)

    . . .  S i m p a t i c o  . . .It’s written, "Those who don’t care whywill never know what’s realnor find compatibility,but only to conceal."Conceal what’s true within their heartsthat share what others might,such peace of mind and sanitythat comes with great insight.Insight...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • Greetings, Adira 🥀

      Thank you for your time taken to read and review this rather poignant piece in homage to a failed romance.
      The verse you’ve selected to highlight (I think) is the core of this work … good eye and insight in understanding it’s significance.

      Your praise inspires me, too … hugs! ⁓ Richard🖌

  • G i r l ⁓ (coming of age)

              G i r l ⁓Flows slowly smooth, cool crystal rills,chaste wonders form a young girl's truth.Ripples flowing, sun’s spark’ling glints …pure innocence ~ sweet thoughts of youth.Softly satin, her innocence,through eyes that tenderness conveys;thoughts...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • This is sweet. You capture innocence seen on a young girl from a males pov. Enjoyed this

      • Thank you sincerely, Fia 🌾

        I’m so very pleased you found favor and enjoyment in this poetically masculine version of a few moments in a young girl’s blossoming.

        Your words inspire me.
        Hugs ‘n happy blessings! ⁓ Richard🍃

  • Profile picture of RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS

    RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS changed their profile picture

  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Dad, It's Snowing!

    solid white plains meet the horizon crystalized fine like powder   ice figures sculpted by free hand on every tree   wind swaying arctic breath flowing silently snowflakes dance   innocent eyes childhood ideas good memories nestled inside   from the window looking outward deep in thought weaving beauty   when a voice so familiar warms my soul with splendor   my son says.. Dad, it’s snowing!!     Copyright @ Damian DeadLove...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • Awww that is so sweet. Nice memory.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you enjoyed the write my friend. I don’t always give a lot of tender moments in my writes. lol. Tell you the truth, they’re the biggest reason I quit drinking. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you enjoyed the write my friend. I don’t show my tender side often, this one was letting my guard down, big time. It was a special memory, in fact they’re the biggest reason I quit drinking. That and I didn’t want to damage them mentally by not understanding why daddy drinks so much. I didn’t want to scar them. I brought tears to my own eyes now. Best choice I ever made. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Born in Minnesota so snow has a special place in my heart. Although I prefer to watch it through a window. When the kids get excited about it, it’s like magic is happening. My daughter is a huge winter fan. She talks about how she would beg to go out in snowfall & I would bundle her up to keep her warm. Made sense to me. She saw it differently…”Mom, I was bundled so snug I practically needed to be folded to get on my sled. I was a starfish!” This one brought back memories…& laughter, my friend

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I liked snow until I grew up, and had shit to do. It’s a love/hate deal. In your defense, it never hurts to be prepared in the elements. lol. Thanks for sharing a snow memory my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Profile Photo
Logan Clark
@ganlo

Groups

My Recent Posts

I Wasn’t Flirting

Unbutton Me

New Report

Close