-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments-
There is a mood to be in at times for anything that arouses! Sometimes in the mood for wham bam and other times “inch by inch”. Spreading the legs is always the best way to begin – and you obviously know that. Take your mighty tongue and speak the language of love without uttering a word! You’ll feel the reward LITERALLY! It will be “in your face” (or all over it).
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026

Ledger of Shadows and Desire
- September 14, 2026







This reminds me of the Latin phrase “Dum spiro, spero”: while I breathe, I hope. It’s sad but it’s not hopeless, and I love that.