• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    beauty

    untimely division haunts my visionsecreted with pain I'm hiddenthe world doesn't touch in my kingdoma beautiful culture rich with historyis demonkind halted understanding they are lovelywe forget or don't understandthey are loyal and have valortheir image is tarnishedmarred by...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • The ending ties it all together well. And I agree with the mic drop line.
      Regards James

      • hello dearest James I’m happy you liked this one I was unsure anyone would you are deeply appreciated❤

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    sate

    dizzy thought youwithin my horror you arealert, captivated and unseemly stirredmy dreams are at rapt attentioncompletely enthralled by your monsterdismal honesty my pale demeanor speaksit talks of black rain and sunsets of crimsonin the throes of anger you recognize...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Humble

    I feel way too humble,To weave all these things,With this pen of mine!

    Read More
    10 Comments
  • Profile Photo
    RICHARD "Rascal" JENKINS
    @richard-jenkins
  • Profile picture of Ghosteen

    Ghosteen wrote a new post

    Drowning of an Old Flame

    Sundial across water to the dark hills seeking solace in solstice rhymes and sunken Heavens beneath my feet   Hope slowly swims as dementia moving softly upstream promenade lights enfold into lighthouse wombs, not everything born has to shine   Dark clouds hang as an executioner's smile across harbour...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • hello dearest Ghost this is a feeling work of art❤

    • Thank you Crim. The words are over 2 decades old and they are as distant as my feelings for her. It’s important to not get shackled to the past, otherwise they define and cause misery. I moving to foreign lands, so my stay on this site will be brief.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Profile Photo
Logan Clark
@ganlo

Groups

My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me

Ledger of Shadows and Desire

New Report

Close