• Profile picture of redzone

    redzone Changed their profile cover

  • Profile picture of Backdeckbenny (Peter)

    Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post

    words kill

    Poison left her lips "it's you that I detest"His mouth bent towards his chest.He died,Was for the best.  

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • There is a great pain in words
      And there is also joy.

      A really moving piece.

      Regards James

    • Emily Dickinson once said “Words have the power to kill, they also have the power to heal.”
      And here it is the former that occurs.
      j.

    • There is nothing quite like the sting of harsh well placed words. We humans can make weapons out of everything. Still, an ugly truth is less harmful than a pretty lie. Excellent write!

    • Given the state of the world, there are consequences to actions.
      Nice spill.

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    angel

    over come with sorrowthen I see this sweet little facesinging don't worry about a thingcause every little thing is going to be alrighttears came and my heart swellat four years old this angel sang to melooking so much like...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Angry

    This is my meal.This is my home.This is where I breatheAnd live.I am angry!

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • I surely relate to this. I am quite angry today. There are several reasons and they all start at the top.
      Friends who are afraid to go out of their houses because of the color of their skin. Muffled echoes of free speech.
      I wonder how many more meals, how much longer in my own home and whether it will cost too much in the near future to breathe.
      j.

  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case and Profile picture of NevilleNeville are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Thomas W. Case
    @thomaswcase
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Profile Photo
Logan Clark
@ganlo

Groups

My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me

Ledger of Shadows and Desire

New Report

Close