-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) Changed their profile cover
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) Changed their profile cover
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) Changed their profile cover
-
Ghosteen wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Neville wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
“Marcella does not need reminding of her beauty, but then, occasionally, she likes to be pointed in that direction”. You have such a way of paraphrasing a line, that makes it speak for itself. I am such an admirer of your work, but then, I think you already know that!
My “Icarus” will soon be “falling”. Can’t wait to get your reaction! Oh, btw, I really like your avatar! So distinguished and handsome!
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Groups
My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me
- September 14, 2026

Ledger of Shadows and Desire
- September 14, 2026






hello dearest poet I feel your deep longing here… here is a song for you tonight…