-
Wally wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
Beautifully penned, Wally. A very smooth entrance my friend. Glad to have you here. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
-
Beautiful, Poetic Gawdess…
I like the sparse rhyme, like
thorns…And the format, like the rose…
Nicely done…
– Cipher
-
-
” Because I have no fear, remember, I was created in a drought ”
Dopeness!I enjoyed the vibe…and the heads up. Nice!!
Naaj
-
-
Kenn Cooper and
DampKitten are now friends
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
16 Comments-
-
-
-
-
-
No, you cannot. Those things are so unhealthy, naughty uncle.
But I do have berries and cream for dessert.-
Ironically I just ask for fries because it’s kind of funny but you’d be proud of my diet …
Ask the pumpkin seeds ..
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026





Permission granted. I like the use of the water.