-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
“Baby, you drank so much of me
I am seeping out of your pores”What an amazing couplet this is. Wow. Every single line of this piece stands alone as so significant.
-
-
-
-
M.E and
Poetic Gawdess are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
Oh, this is exactly how I take a bath at the end of every day!
And then the children rush in, dumping mice in the tub!
If it were not for your pic, I would have had a completely different take on this rodent epic – but you do have a way of putting a twist in every rat’s tale -
-
-
DampKitten and
blue are now friends
-
blue and
Average Joe are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026




You didn’t strike me as a jealousy type. But I like surprises! “)