-
S. Libellule posted in the group Published Authors
Started assembling my poems for Inks of Africa, my poetry collection of African poems. I had three expeditions to Africa totaling about two months on the Dark Continent, visiting about a third of the countries. This book will also include photos, those I have taken as well as others I have purchased from Dreamstime. In this work I have been using…Read More
-
Lord-Stabdagger and
Poetic Gawdess are now friends
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Liziantus-Marantus replied to the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
Here is my own addition.
-
DampKitten and
Lord-Stabdagger are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026



Ah… the black dog… Winston Churchill and I know him… far too well… nicely done