-
Poetic Gawdess and
ReggiePoet are now friends
-
blue and
ReggiePoet are now friends
-
Lozzamus wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Sam Nash wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
-
God, it must be easy to seduce you into bondage, Sam. I can hardly wait to spread you out on the rack and show you my oversized champagne bottle. I know exactly where I want to pop the cork…
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
It’s like Tom Sawyer Comes of Age! LOL. Why should you have backed out? Maybe you better not answer that. Anyway, it all sounds fantastically romantic, and I love the rough, woodsy imagery and casual intimacy. An epic poem about an epic experience, Thomas.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026





I easily formed images from your descriptions. I also read one of your stories on quitting smoking. I’d say your writing is excellent.