-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Nick. This would be a hardcore Mr. Rodgers, always telling the truth about society and its flaws. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
dimpy wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
-
Passionately penned, dimpy. This is one seductive write my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
ReggiePoet and
Wally are now friends
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
8 Comments-
Cleverly penned, P.G. A beautiful write with a twist at the end, didn’t see that one coming. Great read my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026






I used to watch him too. Originally I wrote this poem as a what if but felt it came off like I wanted to do that stuff. So I felt a bit of fiction would be good and Mr Rogers popped in my head. Thanks for reading. Much appreciated.