-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Drieks wrote a new post
3 Comments-
I like how you repeat that couplet at the end. It wraps everything up in a neat package. This is a really cool piece with sociopathic undertones which catch my attention. I love an unreliable narrator. I love an evil genius. A lot of women do… the bad boy syndrome. Boys grow up to be devils. And girls… well, sometimes we invite them in.
Nice piece!
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
4 Comments -
NAAJIR wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Love this stanza and the picture is beautiful.
“She’d string together days of future-past theories
Just for me…where we aged like fine wine
Where all of our what-ifs became that potent fifth
Of liquefied love” -
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026







Powerfully penned, LDF. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian