-
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. Pulls at these old heartstrings my friend, thanks for sharing. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
I’ve been telling myself the past is not a destination. But it is a guidepost. Despite memory & fear, there’s nothing waiting there. Just an empty space of was-ness. The step forward can be terrifying though
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments -
Amethyste wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026





Silence is the strangest thing. I crave it, chase it…& then panic when I bump into it. Sometimes we have to force ourselves to sit still with it. Chaos is more familiar…& therefore sometimes…more comfortable.