-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Drieks wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments-
A older poem from DUP. It was one of my favorites. I wrote it at a time when I was having a hard time, this one person was spreading rumors and was trying to convince people to not interact with me. Very high school shit haha. This poem made me feel like I had a way to fight back, even in a small way.
Thanks for the read, friend. Much appreciated.
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026





Powerful work.