-
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
Brilliantly penned, Brenda. I totally agree with, Fia. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
hello beautiful Fia I’ve been getting to know you reading you it’s clear you’re a powerful woman…I’m unsure what it is that makes you stronger than romance I know I obtain for personal reasons maybe I just don’t buy into it maybe you are the same great write 💕
-
Powerfully penned, Fia. You really been on a roll lately, incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post
1 Comment - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Duhsjaak
@duhsjaak
Audrey
@faeble
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group






Powerfully penned, Brenda. Another great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian