-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
Eat me from the inside out.
I will not cry I will not shout.
I’ll be yours for evermore.
You will not have to lock the door. -
Damn, Fia. Into the book it belongs! My mind kept thinking about “Darling Nikki” by Prince. Seductively penned my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
ReggiePoet and
Backdeckbenny (Peter) are now friends
-
ReggiePoet and
Detritus are now friends
-
ReggiePoet and
Drieks are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
My Recent Posts

Golden Quill
- April 27, 2026

They saved the best for last
- April 21, 2026
Location
Massachusetts USA,





Deep gratitude, Visions, my friend! I took the bus to the college campus. They were having a commencement ceremony there and when I walked to the fountain in the quadrangle a lady was posing in the fountain for graduation photos. And this poem was born. 🙂
John