• Profile picture of Pinkdreams

    Pinkdreams wrote a new post

    Duck Pond Debbie

    I met duck pond Debbie before computersbefore answering machinesbefore...well, I better stop.I'm not sure met is the right word.I was five years old (maybe four, maybe six)Life hadn't beaten the crap out of me yet,so I was friendly and...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • I would have felt uneasy with her reaction too. It was a seed that planted a doubt that something was done and did wrong when there was nothing done wrong.
      Nice piece.;))

    • I don’t trust anyone named Debbie with the exception of Debbie Harry and the adult star in Debbie Does Dallas. Triple D mind you …

      The rest of the Debbie’s can suck my ass ….

      BIG WENDY LIKE

    • Big thanks. It’s funny how names impact us. I have a good friend named Debbie, so she has helped blot out the mini bitch Debbie. I attract a lot of Steves, but maybe that’s because about 1 out of 3 guys used to be named Steve.

  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    SpotLight - Pete (Pete_25)

    Welcome back to SpotLight, I’m Damian DeadLove. Got another great episode tonight, that I hope you’ll enjoy. This interview segment is meant for the DU community, as a way to get to know about the poet/poetess behind the writes.  Our...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • Seems like a cool person. I can relate a lot to the guy. I am more into music than books and poetry. Also reminds me of all the great poets I came across through the years. How I admired them and miss many of them.

      Great interview.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you enjoyed the interview my friend. He’s a very cool person, hopefully he might show up someday. That door is always open. Thanks so much for your continued support. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • I enjoyed this this Damian. I hope he gets to see this interview.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you enjoyed the interview my friend. I hope he sees it too. I miss him a lot. Thanks so much for your continued support my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you enjoyed the interview my friend. He’s aware, I think his profile is set up here, he’s just taking some time away. Which I understand. I took over two years away from writing. Thanks for your continued support my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I miss his rapid-fire style & quick (sneaky) wit. Wherever he is now, I hope he’s blowing people’s minds & being properly appreciated. Sigh…

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. I’m sure he is, he is a talent and a gentleman, and it is a sneaky wit. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. I miss him too, he is a talent and a gentleman, I keep hoping he shows up as well. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Wait, you’re saying Pete is missing? Damn. John Lennon was one of the all-time greatest lyricists ever. It’s so cool that Pete comes from Liverpool.

      A lot of guys don’t like taking Propranolol regularly. It’s not a friendly drug for the bedroom, if you get my drift. Works good for hypertension and tachycardia, though.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Meg. So glad you enjoyed the interview my friend. Well, not literally. lol. He’s taking a break after the closing of DU. Lennon was an incredible lyricist, the Liverpool part was really cool. He was a gifted writer with a distinct style, and a true gentleman. Unfortunately, they all have some kinda effect. I get your drift though, my bat is still effective when I’m at the plate. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • Profile picture of Average Joe

    Average Joe wrote a new post

    As Simple As That

    How close do you want to be?Words?Would words be enough?Is that all there is?A cat and mouse game of tag, you’re it?Or does it go deeper than that?Can two say the things they’ve kept locked awayFrom othersTo one anotherAnd...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Field of Scavengers: Part Three

         Chloe wrapped an arm around Gwendolyn’s waist as they continued on passed the dark windows of the town hall to the river. The empty bucket swaying in her other hand. "But mommy, how do we know we'll...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    If you only knew

    If you only knew what you could not do, why even tryYou can not step your foot out of the doorYou can not venture out and exploreYou can not sing in a high keyWait a minute, that’s not you,...

    Read More
    9 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Rosie C
@rosie415
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott

Groups

My Recent Posts

Golden Quill

They saved the best for last

Location

Massachusetts USA,

New Report

Close