-
Cipher wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
7 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments-
I’ve had days just as you described but without the anger.
All that is certain is that your mood, like everything else, is impermanent.
While your feeling like crap its a good time for introspection.The way out is in.🙏 -
hello beautiful Fia I feel you on this I can’t shake my mood either and I’m getting nothing done I have no motivation pain sucks it right out of you great write 💕
-
Use that anger to reflect and learn what not to do, so the situation can be controlled and conquered.
-
-
twofiftythree wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
My Recent Posts

Golden Quill
- April 27, 2026

They saved the best for last
- April 21, 2026
Location
Massachusetts USA,




That last bit about the future becoming the past is enlightening. I like the thought that went into this piece.