• Profile picture of Ghosteen

    Ghosteen wrote a new post

    Shorts from Library of Unwritten Love Letters

    Adventures in the Skin Trade    Baggage kneels heavy on our hearts  late night Hotel porter lays two suitcases  underneath a broken neon sign.  It crackles ‘For Lost Lovers Only’    Crush my burning lips as ashes  coil bed sheets into sailing knots,  let's shelter in our skin...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case and Profile picture of Sam DickensSam Dickens are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Thomas W. Case
    @thomaswcase
  • Profile picture of Drieks

    Drieks wrote a new post

    Memory

    Blood drips slow from the ceilingOh it tastes like rustHead's poundingSirens screamingMy mind’s combustCops poundingThe door’s caving in“Where were you” they shout“where’ve you been”I’m blankI’m hollowThe reel won’t playNo pastNo shadowJust a foggy grayIron tastes like memoryBitter and coldQuestions...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • This has a surreal aspect to it. The iron tasting like memory is brilliant. Mind sees blood

    • Brilliantly penned, Drieks. Into the book it belongs! Phenomenal lyrics my friend especially that chorus, love the drive of the musical arrangement, the beat is almost trance like. Excellent work. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Thank you Damian! 🙏🏻

    • This is awesome! I’m sorry I’m late to this post!!
      Just wow!!

    • I can’t thank you enough for your beautiful words. I am pretty bad at accepting compliments so bare with me.
      Also, english is not my native language so if I say something that doesn’t make much sense, I apologize!

      But thank you for saying all this to me. Truly.
      And no, I do not realize I help people through my words but it is really nice to think I can/do.

      ❤️

  • Profile picture of Detritus

    Detritus and Profile picture of GhosteenGhosteen are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Detritus
    @detritus
  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    His Gaze

    Sometimes I look into his gaze and wonder.Could his true eyes be blue or green?Brown,or a color evergreen? His gaze is a whole another world.A whole,different dimension.Where everyone ascends. And there is no sadness or expense.There everything is free and everyone...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Lj Namkrik
@ljnamk
Profile Photo
Kas
@kassteel
Profile Photo
Ghosteen
@ghosteen

Groups

Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Published Authors
Published Authors
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex

…when I only fucked women

New Report

Close