• Profile picture of RPM

    RPM wrote a new post

    The Very First Touch

    Pressing my chest against your backI lean to smell your lovely neckYour fragrant lotion entices meIt moistens your skin, so intoxicating!I’m so ready to be inside of you!You’re less certain, I must wait for youSo I reach for your...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • Very, tender moment described so nicely.

    • Love how the foreplay unfolds here so tenderly and not rushed. You write the scene with exquisite detail of sensual feelings and sensation. I could see it all so perfectly.

      John

      • So glad you could envision it John. Grateful for your comment!

  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    The Seasons of My Mood

    Regardless of summer joyousness, I will sense the overcast of wintry darkness.   Sometimes I will feel happiness, yet there is that which lingers smotheringly.   Always at the brim of my eyes is a teary shower   which glazes over my eyes and thunderous shouts...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • I’ve never thought of it as like seasons before, but now that I have it is a strangely accurate description, especially when it feels more unpredictable. Maybe I should invest in an emotional tornado shelter.

      • A shelter from emotional tornadoes would be medication coupled with therapy… take it from me! lol

    • Powerfully penned, Daniel. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Nick DC

    Nick DC wrote a new post

    Tom Foley

    Inspired by: The Original Caste - One Tin Soldier https://youtu.be/VmJ9mt9GeQQ?si=DH46kkJ2cGzUg5o0 Tom Foley used to be a childwho loved to have funnever caring about skinculture or religion yelling out on the jungle gymlet's do war!playing until the streetlights came onhe left his...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Nick. Hatred is a vicious cycle for sure my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • I find it funny how kids seem to have it figured out better. The older we get the more complicated we make things.

        Thanks for the read friend.

  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    Afterlife

    Sometimes,I can't help but wonder.Is the afterlife full of woe or wander?It must be lonely living in limbo. Or being unable to cross over.Must be lonely being unable to see your loved ones.Since in this body you are not whole. Just...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Mstrmnd1923

    Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post

    A Nice Night For An Evening

    It was a nice night for an eveningBut the moon's thoughts were deceivingProviding light while giving coverInnocent victims soon will sufferA couple out for a romantic dateDinner and drinks the vibe was greatBut on the way home after leaving...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
Profile Photo
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
Profile Photo
Lj Namkrik
@ljnamk
Profile Photo
Kas
@kassteel
Profile Photo
Ghosteen
@ghosteen

Groups

Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Published Authors
Published Authors
Public Group

My Recent Posts

Pillow talk and… dirty sex

…when I only fucked women

New Report

Close