-
DampKitten wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Like a snake coiled & waiting. We can see it & hear the rattle. Deadly venom is bound to be lethal. Well expressed, my friend. I will sit in your kitchen & watch you cook anytime. Maybe toss you a few ingredients
-
hello dearest Damian the flow here and delivery are powerful as well as the content being impactful💕
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
3 Comments -
uma summultima and
DampKitten are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Jay
@autumnjay
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sovereign Blues
- September 26, 2026

Procedural
- September 18, 2026





This was exquisite. I wish it was a lengthy short story for I would sit and read the whole thing! Excellent! 😉