-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
I agree with, Speak. I busted out laughing when I read his comment. Great write, Keith. You oughta start your own card company, your motto could be: “I write what you’re thinking, but don’t have the balls to say.” Has a nice flow to it, doesn’t it? Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity changed their profile picture
-
NAAJIR wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Naaj. All they have to do is ask, I concur with this logic my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Jay
@autumnjay
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sovereign Blues
- September 26, 2026

Procedural
- September 18, 2026





You’re not getting the job to write Hallmark cards
BIG