• Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    DWI =Do With Intention

    Wake up in the morning,with one goal in mind.How to feed my babies,without committing a crime.   Everyone sees,But can not imagine.How easy it could be.How can this life happen?   Never wanted a picket fence,or a house with a yard.All I could...

    Read More
    16 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, Fia. Into the book it belongs! Excellent write my friend, I felt the sting of your words. Appreciate you, cuz.

      Damian

    • We do what we must. Well, the good ones do! Like you.
      Speak your words, Fia. Take a bow and some praise. It ain’t easy out there. Luckily you’ve discovered the therapy of ceative writing. It DOES help. It can save souls, if we trust ourselves to focus on hope.
      Wonderful, uplifting write my dear.

    • Man. I can relate to this. Not just myself but with my friends and family.
      There is no telling where I’d be without my mom. She is my rock.
      So empowering!! Thank you for posting !!

    • The kids are everything. And if they’re not…something ain’t right. Felt this one in my maternal DNA.

    • Whatever it takes!

    • Life can be cruel and unfair, so I thank God for mothers like this. It is my great hope that their sacrifices will be rewarded–if not in this life, then the next.

    • Life is a fight. You have invoked a great feeling of grit and determination.
      Regards James

    • I felt this deep in my marrow. Your dedication to those children renewed my faith in humankind. The struggle to keep your children fed and housed moved my heart deeply. This is truly one of your very best poems. It speaks to me of a mother’s love and her oh so protective spirit t keep her children safe, healthy, and well. This is much more than a poem it is a living breathing testament to a mother’s love. I loved this so much.

      John

  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    SILENT EGG

    Silent EggThe band is playing loudobnoxious country music.I'm masturbating!It's amazing how differentyou view people in publicwhen using a silent sex egg.There is just a tiny hint of noise...but it's more than covered bythe music and the conversation.I smile a...

    Read More
    5 Comments
  • Profile picture of RPM

    RPM wrote a new post

    Touching You from Inside

    I recall many nights with you,Under the skies of mid-December It seemed almost nightly, you were wearing that nightie We called it “ugly pink”, remember? My eyes would secretly glideUp and down that satiny gownHungrily drinking, the shiny fabric clinging To every curve...

    Read More
    5 Comments
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Pink jasmine

    Anytime I say a word,I finger-tip the net of your nerve.Draw a physical on your haze.Like now. I want to drawPink jasmineOn the canvas of your head.

    Read More
    6 Comments
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    SCARY SHADOWS

    SCARY SHADOWSIn the corner of my room, when Iwas 8 years old - shadows woulddance, play and try to kill eachother. They'd often whisper my name!They moved, acting out my fears andthe abuse that had happened to meover the...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Jessy Jacob
@jessyandjacob
Profile Photo
Sapphirewolf
@sapphirewolf
Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

Groups

My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City

For Sale By Owner

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close