• Profile picture of Neville

    Neville wrote a new post

    Breakfast in Krakow

    Breakfast in Krakow For a moment or two,I watched herfrom across the table opposite me and there leaning over her shoulder,I saw a vision of someyoung woman whom I used to know so very well .. Indeed on that...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • This reminds me of when I get a weird dream that I actually remembered! lol
      I always wonder where did that come from. No vodka, no nothing.
      Just my mind being dramatic. Lol

    • Cleverly penned, Neville. Was you possibly seeing double? lol. I don’t drink anymore, but I know the vicinity all too well. Excellent write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Cheers, what more can I say other than a big THANK YOU .. Neville 😎👍

  • Profile picture of Benjamin Scraps

    Benjamin Scraps wrote a new post

    Initiation

    Blood in:    so daft in my grave, a fresh-cut flesh-nutslips & falls  into proverbial groove through an open vein- this sleepaway cavecraved awakeon chords of lightthrough ancient rowswhere I soak my cellsin the green sereneslurping gasoline a break from thoseunblinking high beam ~eyes at nonsense rituals cleaving clean: this all-seeing dreamwinked at...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Benjamin Scraps

    Benjamin Scraps changed their profile picture

  • Profile picture of Styxian

    Styxian and Profile picture of RomaJRomaJ are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Styxian
    @styxian
  • Profile picture of Paula Jobi

    Paula Jobi wrote a new post

    LEAVES

    LEAVESI remember an autumn whenI was maybe six years old. We livedin a house with a large tree in thebackyard that shed it's large leaves.Mom was on a break from my step-father and living with a nice man in...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • The moments like this are like balloons in the heart. Beautifully buoyant. This is what life should look like as a child…

    • I really am touched by this, probably because your childhood sounds a bit like my own. How marvelous it would be if we could all be born into solid, loving families, but alas–not in this world does it happen. Still, despite the lousy hand that life often deals, beautiful flowers may bloom from the poorest soil. I played in leaves, too… and mud puddles.

    • It’s a heart tugging piece, the harsh realities of the world where adults strip away the innocence of the young.
      Thank you for sharing.

    • Thanks Wally.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Jessy Jacob
@jessyandjacob
Profile Photo
Sapphirewolf
@sapphirewolf
Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose

Groups

My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City

For Sale By Owner

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close