-
RPM wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
This is so excellent. I’m really glad I read it, thanks for posting.
This particular stanza didn’t read smooth. If I may suggest…
That towel, is drawn tight
to guard her beauty.
His hands still remember
the soft curve shapes of her lovely breasts,
the gentle hollow where shadows meet.Great writing.
-
Thanks for reading, and for your thoughtful analysis,Tim. I appreciate your constructive criticism very much.
-
-
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments-
hello dearest Benny my pain is just too great to live any other way I’ve really honestly tried more than once and I will never willingly put myself through that again… this is powerful if you have a better way to cope I am happy for you my friend ❤️
-
-
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
2 Comments -
CasketSharpe wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City
- October 4, 2026

For Sale By Owner
- October 4, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads







They are usually the reason we ever learned what longing means.. and the reason we write about it… beautiful