• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    honesty

    delicate is the visiongentle is the waydeep within me I am summonedonce again to your throne roomsacred eyes behold the lady in crimson hair wild and blondeeyes wide and observinguntil I see youWisdom, in all your glorymy heart softens...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • just do it

    Sit still a momentlet the world loosen its grip.No clocks, no names,only the hush between two heartbeats.Close your eyes as one closes a dooragainst the wind, gently,and the breath arriveslike a tide that knows your shore.In, outthe lungs become...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of kesnerfreds

    kesnerfreds wrote a new post

    our old stretch

    We gather with the year still warmfrom all the hands that shaped it,passing cups across the tableas if the work might start againthe moment someone nods,each of us carrying this stretch of our yearin pockets, boots, and notebooks.A creak...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Behind A Grin

    Cutting against the grain is tough Battle tested dressed in scars It’s never easy when it gets rough Unable to reach the falling stars   Opportunity often left to chance I’m so done with second guessing  Forbidden love is a cosmic dance With issues that need addressing   Is...

    Read More
    13 Comments
    • hello dearest Damian I love the flow here and the content is so true I feel you on this ❤️

    • Well said my friend. A powerful message I can relate to.

    • i love this…the rhyming scheme…your words, impressively expresses the
      compelling validity that stares us in our faces. an amazing write!
      ~ c

    • I like how this moves through doubt and self-interrogation without rushing to answers. The questions feel earned, not rhetorical.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Thomas. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Thanks for your amazing commentary and continued support. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, H. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Too many close calls, I know the feeling as well. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • There’s a simultaneous sense of strength and uncertainty in this that drag at me. Like you know you made the right choice, but how close was it to the edge? That feeling I know all too well. If we’re not reviewing actions, we’re probably doomed to repeat them. Goes for individually as well as globally. Another layered one. Keep chasing thought, my friend. You always bring gold when you do

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I think your commentary is a pretty spot on analysis, and it definitely applies to both. I’m too old to learn a different trick when it comes to chasing the truth my friend. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Love this! Skepticism is not paranoia, though gaslighters may disagree. Experience provides a roladex of patterned behaviors, and when there’s multiple red flags its no longer paranoia but an obvious truth.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Anna. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I concur with your powerful and precise commentary. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • ~———————————•§•———————————~

    SESSION EIGHT
    🍀 THE IRISH LIMERICK 🍀
    Wednesday, December 17th, 2025

    ~———————————•§•———————————~

    “THE LITERARILY NONSENSICAL LIMERICK”
    Most limericks are comedic, some are downright crude, and nearly all are trivial in nature.
To me, what makes the Limerick so universally appealing is the combination of…Read More

    Profile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    5 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s

Pass With Care

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close