-
Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
This is really impressive dear Keith! We don’t know what the thereafter will bring. I think it is most important to listen to this little inner voice telling us what’s wrong or right. Therefore I try to speak and act in order to be helpful to others. I feel that this is the right thing to do..
-
This is stark and unapologetic. The poem commits fully to its worldview, and that honesty gives it weight.
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Wally wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s
- September 27, 2026

Pass With Care
- September 18, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads





Powerfully penned, Mstrmnd. Speaking truth my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian