• Profile picture of Sappho (Elke)

    Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post

    Hard Shell - Heart of Gold

    You are an incorruptible observer of lifeWith precise words, cutting like a knife You analyse with sharp focus and sobrietyExposing the abyss of a rotten societyYour essays stand out by eleganceThoughtful research and eloquenceYour exciting reports on music historyAre...

    Read More
    9 Comments
    • WOW! I’m honored and lost for words. Your exquisite brilliance in this piece, captures exactly what I try to write and express. Thank you Elke for this wonderful tribute. xxoxx

    • Beautifully penned, Elke. Amazing tribute to Keith, you really captured his essence my friend. He definitely deserves the honor he’s a stand up guy from the neighborhood. From what he commented above I think he approves. Nicely done. Appreciate you .

      Damian

    • hello lovely poetess Keith truly is beautiful a writer and a friend ❤️this is an intelligent and thoughtful write,,,

    • A powerful ode to the role of the writer as witness, critic, and humanist. Clear-eyed, generous, and thoughtfully constructed.

    • Awe! Your kind words make me blush. A thousand times thank YOU, dear Honoria! 🙏

  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    Will You?

    I know I can be a little messed up.I know I can sometimes be too much.But tell me honestly. Would you still love me in darkness beyond?Far away from the safety of the front?Would you still love me as I...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    the woman you knew

    delicate understanding, I have made you feel forgottendreaded truth, I've been adrift and all the world is a blurI'm losing myself forgetting what I once knewyour face haunts my dreamsI've let you down and I can't change thatmy heart...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • Powerfully penned, Brenda. A very introspective write my friend. Thanks so much for sharing. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Sadden

    I like you so muchAnd I hope you like me tooWe meet time after timeBut today I was having these thoughtsWhat if you stop liking meIt would sadden me a lot.

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of Cursedvessel

    Cursedvessel wrote a new post

    The Crown

    Once there was a giftFor a beautiful princessA crown of sortsMangled had it arrivedBefore she could touch,Though t'was easily fixableShe felt overcome with griefThat she wouldn't dare wear Guilty had the knight feltFor they had obtained Unknowing the statusOf the...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • This heart felt piece is beautifully done. I am not sure why the grief but if it was meant to be for a lost loved one I am sure she loved it.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s

Pass With Care

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close