• Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Cliffhanger

         I gotta tell you. I’ve done some stupid shit in my lifetime. Especially if alcohol was involved. I’m not going to candy coat it, people. I’m a full-fledge alcoholic. I use that terminology because I don’t bullshit...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Tender Sensibility

    Humanity in steady decline All intelligence is grown artificially   Housed in boxes made of pine Been put out to pasture officially We outstayed our own welcome In this biological cul-de-sac Hatred held belief for ransom While the weight...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • You draw a bleak future my friend…

      • Unfortunately, present events are kinda drawing them for me, I’m just observing. Thanks for reading, and your kind words, Sam. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Yes… I do have the same feelings… it doesn’t look good

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Adira. It’s a twisted world for sure. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I’m not a great fan of now either . how I hanker for those glorious days of yore when steam was king and the world seemed a whole lot slower and simpler .. I whole-heartedly concur .. much of this mess we are now in is down to politicians and in particular their arrogance, ignorance and greed .. In fact, they kill more people each year than flu, cholera, malaria and great white sharks combined .. I just hope your middle name aint Nostradamus .. Anyway, I gotta dash, my bunker needs re-stocking .. Neville 😎👍

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Neville. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Killing is their business and apparently business is good.. Nostradamus is not my middle name, I need to re-stock mine as well. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • Profile picture of magichearts

    magichearts wrote a new post

    तरन्नुम

    तू नही जानता कि किस होश मे हूँ मैं,  तू नही जानता कि मदहोश-बेहोश  हूँ मैंपी कर शराब्-ए -तरन्नुम,,  आज खुदि से खामोश हूँ मैंछोड आया हूँ बादलों की पंक्तियों सी, झूठी तस्वीर ख्वाबो और मंज़िल की,,  सुलगता रहूँ...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • यह एक बहुत गहरी कविता है, आप इसे केवल हिंदी में क्यों लिखते हैं?

      • Lol.. How can you write in Hindi? Google translate I assume :)….. Actually I don’t choose language… Words come in mind by themselves…. Sometimes they are in english…. Sometimes they are in hindi

  • Profile picture of magichearts

    magichearts wrote a new post

    किरण

    लहरों मे उतरकर कहाँ उलझन सुलझी है   तू थम और देख कि चन्दा वही है !                 कभी बारिश की रिमझिम कभी धूपों का सितमजो हैं पल...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of magichearts

    magichearts wrote a new post

    Happy New Year

    कभी आसमाँ मे झाकती, कभी खुद को तलाशती जिंदगी,,                कभी गुलाल से सनी हुई, कभी प्रीत मे पुकारती जिंदगी,,                कभी बंद मुट्ठी मे रेत सी,...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Profile Photo
Martin
@mando
Profile Photo
Ellie
@wafflenose
Profile Photo
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander

Groups

My Recent Posts

Breakfast at McPherson’s

Pass With Care

Location

Mostly the backroads

New Report

Close