-
S. Libellule and
Rubyredheart are now friends
-
Cipher wrote a new post
1 Comment -
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
I stopped on the line “it’s pride that needs to conquer the beast.” And read it again. Now I got questions…is pride the beast? Conquering self? Can pride conquer? See what I mean? Ya stirred up the hornets in my mind & now they’re buzzing! Very thought provoking piece, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write. I think in this case I’m meaning it more as, it’s pride that makes us do something foolish. It makes us fight even if we can’t win, that’s pride fucking with us. It’s also usually from a selfish place, instead of a moral thing. Hope that helps, good question though. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

age of reason
- October 8, 2026

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026
Location
Wollongong




Powerfully penned, Cipher. Keep revolting against the machine my friend. Bonus points for mentioning, Pantera & Sabbath. Appreciate you.
Damian