Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of ReggiePoet

      ReggiePoet and Profile picture of JuliaJulia are now friends

      Profile Photo
      ReggiePoet
      @reggiepoet
    • Profile picture of CasketSharpe

      CasketSharpe wrote a new post

      Diamond Storm of Dark Desires

             “The first daughter of the goddess Sinka created from sexual doomAlong with baptized rich fluids and incubated within a diamond womb,      “Born fully grown as a diamond fleshed female and half white snake,  The moment...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of S. Libellule

      S. Libellule wrote a new post

      Bipolarity

      Can anyone ever hopeto explain or derive trulythe biophysical nature of meorbiting these twin polesA classical three body problemwhose physics still eludeswhose attraction so exudeslike some wicked alchemyConverting my calm daysinto such maniacal waysonly to be metby the ragged...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • Like some chipped teacup. beautiful and functional but chipped still. Love this

      • Terrific expression of yours and many others wonky minds.
        Not easy being human just enjoy what you can,when you can …..

      • hello beautiful poet twirling whirling out of control seeking a tempest resounded with me great write ❤️

      • S. I can relate heavily. My diagnosis is schizoaffective with a bipolar attachment. Thank you for writing this and posting. Brave.

      • Brilliantly penned, LDF. This is a very powerful write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • I agree, brave and beautiful LDF…

        This resonates with me, as well…

        I just went for a walk, sort of,
        gravitating back to something like
        equilibrium, following the closing of DUP…

        Twas/tis such a unique form of loss…

        (But it got me thinking about the different
        times where I was searching for equilibrium…

        One thing I would say is that equilibrium is
        not all it’s cracked up to be…

        :)(I don’t mind being a little crazy, honestly…

        I have taken quite a liking to it…

        I have decided I like being dangerous…

        Poem inspired… TY)

        I agree also, with the idea of our will to
        stillness, based upon our divine sides…

        In a world that is ever moving…

        A fine dance between fine dancing partners…

        Nicely done…

        <#3

        I miss you and think of you often

    • Types Of Music

      The type of music that lifts your heart.It all depends on the mood and dart.Like classic music when we sway.In a ballroom with a partner,all the way.Or like happy music with upbeat melody and taste.It won't ever go to...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of Nick DC

      Nick DC wrote a new post

      Amongst the Stars

      I have a feeling of uncertainty   the words she speaks are my kept memories   but to her the feeling’s not mutual my words become faded as she looks exhausted when I try harder I just can’t seem...

      Read More
      9 Comments
      • deep feelings here dearest Nick powerful write ❤️

      • Powerfully penned, Nick. Another great write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Honestly, I can relate. But I learned…much to my surprise…nothing is impossible or unattainable. Unless we never reach…

        • Well some things aren’t right for the situations we are in. This is a older poem of mine, but I think looking back life can be a crossroad. You pick a path but there are things you leave behind. Some of those things are pieces of yourself. You have to make the decision if it’s worth giving those things up. But I guess that’s just life all around.

          Thanks for the read, friend. Much appreciated.

      • I don’t like suits, and no comment on the perverted part haha. I wrote this some years ago but I think it captured the moment well.

        Thanks for the read, friend.

      • This is a beautiful write, in a sad way. But beautiful nonetheless. So much about love comes with such tragedy, and most of the time it’s self inflicted when we don’t deem ourselves worthy of something or in this case someone. Idk if I translated that correctly but this was deep. Thanks for sharing. xx
        ~P.G💋

        • Love is complicated and so are people and situations. Glad you liked my poem. Thank for the read. Much appreciated.

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    age of reason

    wow just wow

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close