-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Brilliantly penned, P.G. Incredible chapter my friend, you’re a natural storyteller. You sure this is your first time writing stories in this format? lol. Love the character development as well. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Damian, it’s my first time ever going this far. Lol. I’ve written a few that got put on the back burner and were never finished, never published, never shared. So I started anew and this particular story has my heart, it just comes to me so effortlessly. I’m so glad you are enjoying, it means so much. Thank you my friend. xx
~P.G💋
-
-
You go Camryn. Do not take that tone. lol
I am enjoying this story a lot and I know a lot of Italian-American people who have that Jersy accent. Love the imagery.
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

age of reason
- October 8, 2026

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026
Location
Wollongong





Cleverly penned, P.G. A beautiful write with a twist at the end, didn’t see that one coming. Great read my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian