Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Flash News

      Just a quick heads-up! At the top of the main screen, you’ll see several tabs that let you explore different types of writing. Simply click on the one that interests you.

      If you scroll to the right, you’ll find a new tab labeled “EROTICA.” This section features erotic poems, perfect for those who want to dive right into that genre…Read More

    • Profile picture of S. Libellule

      S. Libellule wrote a new post

      Rough, Raw, Righteous

      Rough, Raw, Righteous Tongue presses deep—not a kiss, but conquest,a moan muffled in the mouth,a gasp stolen before it can rise. Fingers probe my moistness—not gentle, but knowing,with relentless intent,mapping every slick secret. My wrists pinned overhead—you are gravity,I am undone.Each breath...

      Read More
      4 Comments
    • Profile picture of S. Libellule

      S. Libellule wrote a new post

      Pure Distillation

      I love living a life in this inkpenning my words up to the brinkthe very edge of every pagecrafting poems salient and sage Burn my candle down to its wickwhile I pen within inks ever thickall across these thinnest of...

      Read More
      1 Comment
    • Profile picture of Sappho (Elke)

      Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post

      Fragments of Memories

      Fragments of Memories From the left to the rightFrom the right to the leftIn the rhythm of a pendulum The old man looks straight aheadHe has forgotten who and where he isSometimes the veil of dementia lifts Revealing fragments of memories From...

      Read More
      11 Comments
      • Beautifully written achingly sad.

        Good work Elke

      • Deep dive with a hit. Powerful. 🌼

      • Yeah, losing one’s mind must be horrible! The number of people suffering from dementia is increasing, and I think the reason is not only the higher life expectancy nowadays but also depleted soils and incorrect nutrition.
        As always, thanks a lot for your feedback dear Keith!

      • The world must seem a terrifying & surreal place when the mind drifts in & out of presence. This one aches

        • Yes, Willow, this is certainly terrifying. And there are different clinical pictures of dementia. I think the worst is the one you consciously know that you are suffering from dementia but there is nothing you can do against it…
          Thank you very much for your meaningful comment!

      • Beautifully aching. The suffering of the mind, suicide as a means of escape from that sorrow, and the ending was a good punch to the reader!

        Daniel

        • Life itself often tells the most tragic stories. I simply had to write a poem on this heartbreaking case.
          Lots of thanks for your kind comment, Daniel!
          Great to meet you here again!

      • Yes, the topic is indeed disturbing but nevertheless it is important. More and more people have to or will have to deal with dementia.
        Thanks a lot for reading and commenting, Seacat!

      • Thank you so much for sharing your personal experiences and for writing your kind comment, Adira!

    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Sold

      Many years spent passing the blame All that negativity burned a hole inside No matter how high it ends the same In an empty gutter of swallowed pride   Lessons never learned lead to demise How many times until fear takes hold? Blissful ignorance holds numb...

      Read More
      5 Comments
      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. No, I never went that far. lol. If I had and this was all the farther I got, then I would have got fucked on that deal. lol. I tend to complain sometimes, but this isn’t one of those times. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • If ever there was a declaration for choosing your life wisely, this is it. We get one shot, make it count. And never sell out. I’d bookmark this if I could, so consider it bookmarked, my friend!

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Honored to be a chapter in the book. Spot on in your interpretation. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Sometimes I feel like I sleepwalk through life. Especially since I work a lot. Great ink.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you liked the write my friend. It can be hard when one is working a lot, but I’ve read your work, you’re wide awake to the sleepwalking I’m speaking of. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    age of reason

    wow just wow

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close