-
Pinkdreams wrote a new post
6 Comments-
You know, in my class we’d spin the bottle, and the teacher wasn’t invited. I’m so glad you’re in there doing the spinning. It’s obvious that you make learning fun. (I’m not saying we didn’t have fun learning, but it wasn’t on the curriculum.)
Have fun in your new life! You’ve earned it.
-
This is a great read.
I wish I had teachers like you who gave a damn about her students. I’ve had ADD my whole life. I outgrew it for years but now as a geezer it’s returning…. which sucks.
I skim everything but I read every word here…Best of luck going forward.
I’m thinking of retiring but the thought of it makes me kinda want to puke. I’m old enough to retire but I’m not done yet.
Need a new career not so much for the money but more for identity..BIG LIKE
IMAGINARY RL AWARD-
Thank you PS. I get the retirement struggle. Even if I could afford to retire at this point, I know I would feel lost. Like you, I feel I have more to give. And structure is necessary for ADDs like us. I’m just hoping to find a new gig that’s not as stressful. Hope you find what you’re looking for too.
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
9 Comments-
You’re a wonderful person, Meg. And an outstanding writer. I love your stories and poetry. Expert at writing erotica and by your picture you’re gorgeous. I don’t judge nor would I here. Sorry, I saw this post had no comments and you spilled alot out. Keep doing what you’re doing, Meg.
Danny boy
-
Awe, thank you, Danny. Curiously, there are not a lot of ‘story’ writers or readers here. I’m guessing it’s because the majority of the membership seems to be transplanted from DUP… which is fine by me. I usually prefer poetry over prose, but most writing sites cater to prose. I’m good with 50/50, and I’m sure that’s the vision.
If there’s ever been a confessional, this is kind of it. What can you really say.
Thanks for reading, Danny!
-
-
-
-
Meg, you take me along with you into the scene as I read. It is as if I were there seeing it all, hiding in a corner. Truly exquisite prose artist you are. Your narrative grips me as I read. I can feel it all through your crystal clear writing. You are truly talented. I am a really enjoying these. The ending here has me on the edge of my seat. I can’t wait t read more of this story.
John
-
-
Amethyste wrote a new post
1 Comment -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

age of reason
- October 8, 2026

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026
Location
Wollongong






Thanks, Adira. It feels great to be free, at least for a while.