Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Poetic Gawdess
      Devil’s Advocate

      Lachlan I stand there in disbelief, watching Carmyn’s ass and the way her hips sway as she walks away from me after she told me to fuck off. I shake my head and laugh a little. No one’s ever told...

      Read More
      3 Comments
    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Bound To Bleed

      Dark mass moves across the room Anticipation building in shallow breath Locked inside a fragile mortal tomb Waiting for the chilled whisper of death   Can’t escape from borrowed time This jealous clock still counting down   Critical thinking considered a crime Bloated jester claims his phony...

      Read More
      7 Comments
      • ” History is repeated on the norm

        Empires tumble in self-inflicted greed ”

        Indeed!
        This society has entered another dieback stage
        Superb write, Damian

        Naaj

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Naaj. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Loved those lines as well. That it has, brother. Much respect, your commentary means a lot to me. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • There are 89 seconds to midnight on the doomsday clock. That’s the closest we’ve ever been to human extinction.
        Great musing, my friend.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Alexandria. So glad you connected with the write my friend. That’s pretty damn close, 1 minute and 29 seconds, did not know that one. This old dog still learning new tricks, thanks for the info, I like knowing little odd details, I’ve heard of the doomsday clock, just never knew about how close we got. Your commentary really means a lot my friend. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • I was reading this & groaning out loud as I did. Because it’s so painfully accurate. Am I the only one who feels like we’re watching the world draw inward…preparing to implode? All because those who have would rather have more than be decent fuckers. So instead they destroy everything in their greed. I’m a subdued pissed now, reading this. Yet again, you capture the essence of reality in all its ugly truth, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I agree, to quote Dennis Hopper in the movie Flashback: “We got two classes. The truly needy and the truly greedy.” I sometimes can’t believe it’s happened, then I have to recall how we got here. I’m surprised how slowly the people are waking up, gotta hope they don’t wait till the 11th hour. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Profile picture of Poetic Gawdess
      Kiss My Ass, Mr. Green Eyes

      Carmyn Okay, so maybe I was wrong. Finding a job the old fashioned way is harder than I thought. I’ve been making calls and showing up to the places I’ve applied to and am always hit with the same reply,...

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of Drieks

      Drieks and Profile picture of AlexandriaAlexandria are now friends

      Profile Photo
      Drieks
      @drieks
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    wow just wow

    Am Not

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close