-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
12 Comments-
-
Passionately penned, P.G. Might I add while it did got hot in here, that this is also a very clever write my friend. Love breaking the 4th wall much? lol. That was really cool actually giving the reader a role inside the fantasy, by the way it occurs to me if you didn’t intend it that way and were somehow unaware, that I might have just opened Pandora’s box. I’m going with you intended it that way. Fantastic spill. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
The title hooked me in. This journey begins at the end, I hope there is a follow up poem, Fia. Enjoyed this piece.
-
Powerfully penned, Fia. This write has a lyric vibe my friend. Nicely executed. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
” It is not your job to fix me
You were not the one who broke me ”
Blessings to you…first off.
Much respect to you during your journey through Shadow Work
Your introspection is deeply appreciated
Heavy write indeedNaaj
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong







Brilliantly penned, Fia. Once again you’re a great storyteller and I always enjoy the dialogue you write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian