-
Knight wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Knight Changed their profile cover
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Naaj. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Nothing is ever off the table when it comes to creative ideas and collaborations, just don’t have the time to undertake such an endeavor at the moment. Who knows.. Would you want in on it?? lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Possibly. Hit me up. Tmdg07@aol.com
-
-
-
LOL, Damian, it would have been a blast, but it would definitely need an act of Congress to pull that together. Obviously my mind would have went sideways and took us down and erotic rabbit hole.
I cannot wait for the new Spotlight.-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you connected with the story my friend. It would have been fun, but difficult as well. So it’s a bucket list item, maybe life will slow down someday and we’ll attempt it. I would expect you to take us down that rabbit hole. lol. I can’t wait to do a new SpotLight as well. But for now it’s the classic episodes. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
-
Guard MY heart so I don’t have to feel the ache of loneliness ever again ughhhh hahaha
Great write, Meg!
-
-
I was trying to make the random word challenge a real pain in the ass…. You proved you can take it … wow
-
Yeah, GIVE IT TO ME, Sam.
Don’t you think these posts should automatically reference the theme and three words?
I mean, I guess we can put those in the summary.
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong





It counteracts tooth decay after eating something sweet. That is a fun fact. Nice;))