-
Pinkdreams wrote a new post
5 Comments-
I would have felt uneasy with her reaction too. It was a seed that planted a doubt that something was done and did wrong when there was nothing done wrong.
Nice piece.;))
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
10 Comments-
Seems like a cool person. I can relate a lot to the guy. I am more into music than books and poetry. Also reminds me of all the great poets I came across through the years. How I admired them and miss many of them.
Great interview.
-
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you enjoyed the interview my friend. He’s aware, I think his profile is set up here, he’s just taking some time away. Which I understand. I took over two years away from writing. Thanks for your continued support my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I miss his rapid-fire style & quick (sneaky) wit. Wherever he is now, I hope he’s blowing people’s minds & being properly appreciated. Sigh…
-
Wait, you’re saying Pete is missing? Damn. John Lennon was one of the all-time greatest lyricists ever. It’s so cool that Pete comes from Liverpool.
A lot of guys don’t like taking Propranolol regularly. It’s not a friendly drug for the bedroom, if you get my drift. Works good for hypertension and tachycardia, though.
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Meg. So glad you enjoyed the interview my friend. Well, not literally. lol. He’s taking a break after the closing of DU. Lennon was an incredible lyricist, the Liverpool part was really cool. He was a gifted writer with a distinct style, and a true gentleman. Unfortunately, they all have some kinda effect. I get your drift though, my bat is still effective when I’m at the plate. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Beautifully penned, Fia. Very uplifting and witty my friend. Try new things, shake it up a bit, I follow. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Anxiety is a killer and its best freinds with alcoholism.
I like the positive thread that build throughout this piece.
Regards
James -
I fucking dipped my whole leg inside … and now I’m drowning…. Any other brilliant ideas on how I can survive this?!
-
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong





Thanks!