Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      sadness

      sending thoughts out upon highhear me God, my Fatherwith sighs I say my prayersa whisper and a calmbeautiful stillness in the chaosI'm neither here nor therethings have slowed down and I pauseto reflect on your smile and the day...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • Brenda, I cannot imagine the pain you’re going through. Losing a parent is nothing compared to losing a child. My heart and prayers with you. You can do him justice now for holding onto all the memories and writing about them. I hope that helps a lil’.

        Daniel

        • hello Daniel thank you for the love I don’t want to quit writing but I can’t get past my sadness in it 💕

      • thank you graciously dearest Keith I don’t want to be sad anymore but it occurs to me I am altered I deeply appreciate your presence and love here 💕

      • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • hello beautiful Angel thank you what a tender and loving song…it’s very hard I keep remembering the day he was born and his milestones I miss him…I want to quit being sad but I don’t know how…I appreciate you listening 💕

    • Profile picture of S. Libellule

      S. Libellule wrote a new post

      Uncrossed Lines

      It is still all that defines...all of these still uncrossed lines,boundaries I have not yet crossedin a life of die as of yet untossed. Having traveled the whole world,while keeping myself unfurled,I remain such a bundled mystery,with so much you...

      Read More
      4 Comments
    • Profile picture of Nick DC

      Nick DC wrote a new post

      Let Us Run Away

      takes faith all day to believe in true love all night to say no to temptation with many judging eyes many pressures in life feels like I'm going mad you’re suffering within your own mindcan there just be nothing...

      Read More
      6 Comments
    • Profile picture of Nick DC

      Nick DC wrote a new post

      She Doesn't Think Too Much

      she never likes to think too much she rather flirt with men at the bar looking cute with her short shorts and tank top takes them back to her place yeah, the rent's pass due and the dishes need done but she forgets all about that when...

      Read More
      4 Comments
      • Uncompromisingly penned, Nick. Raw and to the point, and it goes on in the world today. Powerful work. Appreciate you.

        Damian

        • I think it goes on a lot, for sure. We all have are ways of dealing with life. Everyone has and addiction. Life can beat us down also so sometimes it’s easier to just embrace those addictions.

          Thanks for the read, friend. Much appreciated.

      • Hehe, in her own way yes. I kinda loosely based this off of a friend of mine. Though I made her sound like more of a slut haha. But she was very flirty, the life of the party kinda person. Whenever you could get her to talk seriously though it would be about how she was having a lot of family issues. Which showed me that the flirting was a bit of a way to deal with those emotions.

        Thanks for the read. Much appreciated.

      • Always felt like I needed to keep my poetry raw. I never wanted to censor anything down.

        Thanks for the read, much appreciated.

    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
      Improvise

      A guiding light cutting through the dark Solitude making these years seem long Fuzzy suggestions are capable of spark Sometimes truth gets written into song   Always a little fuel remaining in the tank With production costs continuing to rise People forced to walk the fucking...

      Read More
      8 Comments
      • Comes off to me as someone fighting depression. Finding away to move forward. Or maybe that’s just me hehe.

        Great ink

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I’m sure depression is one of the crucial ingredients in the mix. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Fantastic work. Powerful.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the write my friend. They sure as hell don’t help matters. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Angel. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Thanks for your continued support. Appreciate you.

        Damian

      • Omg, there are so many layers to this one. I read the comments above mine & saw where each came from. This one is a head tilted, brain-teaser. I see isolation, slight inspiration skirting around the edges, darkness peering though & the inevitability of death. I haven’t figured out an improvisation for that one yet. My daughter has decreed I’m not allowed to die though. Not sure that’s gonna workout for her but she says “that’s a you problem, figure it out.” If you know a cheat code on that, I’d be grateful if you’d share, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I think you’re pretty much spot on in your analysis, there are multiple elements in there for sure. Usually is in my writes. lol. I don’t know a cheat code, I don’t think there is one. Appreciate you.

          Damian

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    wow just wow

    Am Not

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close